- Submission of workshop proposals: November 12, 2021
- Announcements: November 19, 2021
- Workshop paper submissions: February 18, 2022
- Notifications to authors: April 4, 2022
- Camera-ready workshop papers: April 18, 2022
Scope and Topics of Interest
The 8th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2022) will be held on June 27-July 1, 2022 in Milan, Italy. IEEE NetSoft has been created as a flagship conference that addresses the softwarization of networks and is the opportunity to discuss challenges and issues raised by the convergence of Cloud Computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) techniques.
Like the past editions, the 2022 IEEE NetSoft conference will host several workshops. The purpose of the workshops is to complement the conference program with in-depth discussions that are dedicated to emerging topics on network softwarization, such as network automation at a global scale, multi-domain dynamic service and slice production in a softwarized environment, migration strategies (how to deal with legacy technologies in SDN-enabled networking environments, for example). Of course, workshops can also echo topics specifically related to IEEE NetSoft 2022. Accepted and presented workshop papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Format of workshop papers must not exceed 6 pages.
Please send Workshop Proposals via email with subject line “NETSOFT 2022 WORKSHOP PROPOSAL” to the Workshop Program Co-Chairs:
- Christiaan Jacquenet, Orange, France: email@example.com
- Giovanni Schembra, University of Catania, Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include in your proposal:
- A description of the Workshop
- Who the workshop organizers are
- Whether the Workshop is planned as a full-day or as a half-day event
- If applicable an indication of past editions of the workshop
- Ideally a draft CFP
- Any other information that will be useful to evaluating the proposal (such as whether there is a specific target audience).