The conference will take place at Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy. Please check the list of hotels.
- Aula Rogers, Via Ampère, 2, 20133, Milano (MI) (maps)
- Aula Gatti, Via Ponzio, 34/5 – 20133 – Milano (MI) (maps)
To get to the conference rooms, we suggest to use the underground (Line MM2, Green) and reach the Piola underground station (maps).
How to reach Piola MM2 underground station from airports
|Malpensa airport||Take the train Malpensa Express (XP1) of the underground railway, towards Milano Cadorna or Milano Centrale station (both are fine). At the train station, take Line MM2 of the underground railway (Green Line) towards Cologno Nord or Gessate. Drop off at Piola station from the left-hand side exit.|
|Linate airport||Take the bus number 73 towards Duomo and stop in V.le Campania V.le Corsica (6 stops). Continue on foot (see Fig. 1), taking the bus number 91 towards Lotto (Fieramilanocity) and stop in V.le Romagna P.le Piola (MM2) (6 stops).|
|Orio al Serio airport||From the airport, take the Orioshuttle bus towards Milano Centrale railway station. At the train station, take Line MM2 of the underground railway (Green Line) towards Cologno Nord or Gessate. Drop off at Piola station from the left-hand side exit.|
How to reach conference rooms from Piola MM2 underground station
To get Aula Rogers, take via Compagni and then the second street on the right (via Ampère).
To get Aula Gatti from Aula Rogers (see Fig. 2):
- Path 1: take via Bonardi until the crossing with via Ponzio, turn right until the indication “M. Giuriati”, then turn left until the entrance of Aula Gatti.
- Path 2 (passing through the main campus): go straight until Piazza Leonardo, turn left to enter the campus, then go straight until the exit on via Ponzio. Cross the street, see the indication “M. Giuriati” and go straight until the entrance of Aula Gatti.
For any questions related to travelling and local arrangement, please contact the NetSoft 2022 Local Chairs:
- Sebastian Troia (email@example.com)
- Francesco Musumeci (firstname.lastname@example.org)