NetSoft 2019 has delivered three awards: Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award, Best Demo Paper Award. These awards are determined both on the scientific quality of the paper and the oral presentation of the contribution or demo.
- Best Student Paper Award: “Flexible Measurement Testbed for Evaluating Time-Sensitive Networking in Industrial Automation Applications”, by Stefan Senk, Technical University of Dresden, Germany, Marian Ulbricht, Technical University of Dresden and InnoRoute GmbH München, Germany, Javier Acevedo, Technical University of Dresden, Germany, Giang T. Nguyen, Technical University of Dresden, Germany, Patrick Seeling, Central Michigan University, USA and Frank H.P. Fitzek, Technical University of Dresden, Germany.
- Best Demo Award: “Deep Learning-based Approach for DDoS Attacks Detection and Mitigation in 5G and Beyond Mobile Networks”, by Badre Bousalem, Gustave Eiffel University, France, Vinicius F. Silva, Gustave Eiffel University, France, Rami Langar, Gustave Eiffel University, France and Sylvain Cherrier, Gustave Eiffel University, France.
Best Paper Award Selection
The Best Student Paper Award is conferred to the best paper whose first author is a full-time student at the time of submission of the paper and is the presenter of the accepted paper in a Plenary Session (Full Paper) at NetSoft 2022.
The Best Demo Paper Award is granted to the best demo paper presented in a live demonstration session during NetSoft 2022.
Runners-up papers will be evaluated during the conference by an Award Selection Committee, based on the best contributions identified by the TPC.
Reviewer Performance Certificate
The TPC Co-Chairs are pleased to acknowledge the involvement of all TPC Members, and in particular the following experts who provided extra support:
- Lorenzo De Carli, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA & University of Calgary, Canada
- Flavio Esposito, Saint Louis University, USA
- Michael Jarschel, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, Germany
- Jason Quinlan, University College Cork, Ireland
- Timothy Wood, George Washington University, USA